quinta-feira, 26 de abril de 2012

another wonderful afternoon

18 months later I was in another public garden in Lisbon. I was taking a picture of a monument. ( picture here ) https://picasaweb.google.com/114789400917962785326/Various?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCMDsw7_h1Ke2Ew&feat=directlink I was siting in a bench. after 5 or 6 minutes the group of people left. 2 of the girls came into my direction and asked me if I were taking pictures of them. I said no. They asked me for the camera. I showed them the camera . They did check it and left. In portugal even people as far away as these girls were..., can be pissed off if you point a camera at them. What is worse is that according to the law they are right. you must ask someone consent before taking picture of him...,or her..,and in case that does not happen the individual can call the cops and he can sue you and you might get arrested up to one year in jail.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário